Hurray! I survived Day 4 and for me, it’s already an accomplishment 😛
According to the Cohen program, it’s most likely that I will feel hungry during the first four days but after that, my body will get used to the system and going through the plan will be a breeze. Fortunately, I completed the first four days without major problems except for constipation which is an expected side effect. I’m hoping that my water intake will take care of it but it looks like it couldn’t so I have to take some medicines. This is only a temporary side effect and it’s all caused by the diet. So, other than that, I am completely fine and happy with the diet (so far).
By the way, I love my meals today and I’m excited to repeat my menu on Saturday.
Here’s what I had:
- 7AM Meal 1 – shrimps with cabbage + 1 Coke Light + 700ml water
- 8AM Acupuncture herbal tea
- 9:30AM Snack 1 – Skyflakes fit (cracker allowance) + coffee allowance + 1/2 orange + 700ml water
- 12NN Meal 2 – sole with tomato and cucumber salsa + 1 Coke Light
- 2:30PM Snack 2 – 1/2 orange
- 5:30PM Meal 3 – tomato, basil and mozzarella bruschetta + 1 orange + 700ml water
- 6:30PM Acupuncture herbal tea
- 500ml water at bedtime
So I’ve successfully jumped the first four-day hurdle. Can’t wait to see how I’ll cope with the rest of the program 🙂