Yeay! 100th post and a CONTEST!
But… This isn’t my 100th post. It’s actually my 102nd. *facepalm*
Here are the contest details:
- This is open to Metro Manila and U.S. residents. Yep, U.S. residents are allowed to join! Hah, I’m goin’ international 😛
- Contest period is from October 14, 2010, Thursday, 6:00AM (GMT+8) and will run until October 20, 2010, Wednesday, 6:00PM (GMT+8). Please don’t ask me about time conversions. Just Google it.
- You’ll need to do just these three easy steps:
- Complete this sentence and post your answer via a comment to this post: I Love. Therefore, I _______. Please don’t copy my blog title 🙂 I want to know how you’d complete the sentence yourself. Whatever it is, just write it on 🙂
- Follow me on Twitter (@janiscooking)
- Then, shout this out (cut & paste should do the trick): I joined @janiscooking’s 100th post contest! Follow this link and join the fun! http://janiscooking.wordpress.com/2010/10/13/100contest/
- You can have as many entries as you want as long as you do items 1 and 3 above.
- Winner will be chosen through Randomizer.org and I’ll announce who the winner is on October 20, 2010, Wednesday, 9:00PM (GMT+8). Please provide your email address when you post your comment because that’s the only way I can notify you in case you win.
So what’s in store?
- If the winner is a Metro Manila resident, the prize is one (1) Bistro Group eGift Card with a pre-loaded P1,000 credit that can be used in T.G.I.Friday’s, Italianni’s, Fish & Co., and Flapjacks.
- If the winner is a U.S. resident, the prize is a cookbook entitled The Filipino-American Kitchen. It’s a great book showing how intertwined Filipino and American cuisines are.
Please note that there will only be one winner and the prize depends on the location of the winner.
So, what are you guys waiting for? 🙂 Drop a comment below and begin Twitting! You know you wanna 😛