It’s now almost the middle of February, but allow me to greet all of you a Happy New Year! I hope that your 2018 was a good one, and that your 2019 was off to a great start!
I can clearly remember the background story when I wrote my Goodbye, 2017. Hello 2018 blog last year. Back then, I just could not wait for 2017 to end because that year was so bad in so many respects. I had been struggling with so many issues way back in 2016 and so by the time 2017 was about to end, I was just really tired and desperately wanting to get out of that challenging year alive.
I had so much faith that 2018 will be a lot better, and it truly was! It did not initially start the way I hoped for, but God’s timing is always perfect. I learned a lot from the previous years, and I can say that the trials made me stronger. I don’t wish to be tested that way again, but knowing how God works mysteriously and always for the better, I know that with God by my side, I am in good hands.
Now fast forward to the second month of 2019, and I can say that this year, I’m inspired me to work harder, be more passionate in what I do, and to really make an effort to build and protect good relationships. This year, I plan to take good care of my physical, mental, financial and spiritual health, spend more quality time with family and friends, and travel for leisure as much as I can.
One of the things that I’ve been wanting to do since early 2018 was to vlog but I didn’t have the courage to do so. My excuse was that I am not comfortable seeing myself in a video. It still is true. But my online business coach said that one will only get comfortable in vlogging by always vlogging. I believe him because I actually looked at the very first videos of some vloggers that I follow and they really looked like they were not as comfortable as they are now when they first started. It goes to show that they improved over time by consistently vlogging.
And so, despite being uncomfortable with it, my lack of experience in video editing and not being creative about it, as well as my lack of good vlogging tools, I took that first step and uploaded my very first vlog!
I hope to be able to improve and sustain it, and that you’ll also join me in that journey. This blog is still my home and my first love, and I will continue to update this. However, vlogging is another way that I can connect with you better, so please, drop by and say hi.
Oh, and before I end this post, I just want to say that I will be in Seoul this March and I’ll upload vlogs in my YouTube channel. It would be great if you can show me some love by clicking that “subscribe” button!
‘Til my next post, Annyeong!
FOR YOUR TRIP TO KOREA
Check out these amazing deals that will make your travel to Korea really convenient and hassle-free!
WIFI EGG/SIM CARD
- 4G Wifi from KT Olleh, for pick up at Incheon Airport
- 4G Wifi from WIDEMOBILE, for pick up at Incheon Airport
- 4G SIM Card for pick up at Incheon Airport
- SAFEX Airport Luggage Services. Drop off your luggage at the airport, and SAFEX will deliver it to your hotel. That means, you can start your tour upon arrival without having to worry about your luggage! On your way back, leave your luggage at your hotel, and SAFEX will pick it up and bring it back to the airport.
- LuggAgent Seoul Airport Luggage Services. Similar to SAFEX, LuggAgent will take care of your luggage for you so that your time is freed up for other things without you worrying about your luggage!
- KR (Korail) Pass. You’ll need this if you’re going to Busan or when you need to take Korail.
- AREX Incheon Airport Express Train One Way Ticket
- KAL Limousine Bus Ticket to City Hall, Namsan, Gangnam, COEX, Jamsil
- Private Airport Transfer for a Group of 7
- Discover Seoul Pass. This is an essential Seoul attraction and transport pass for foreign tourists. The pass functions as both an admission ticket and transportation top-up card (T-Money).