Korean Visa for Filipinos – Legal Form
Need assistance in preparing your documents for South Korean Visa Application? Consult with our team of travel professionals who can give you advice and assistance in preparing your documents.
- P500 per applicant
- Additional P500 per legal form like affidavit of support, undertaking, DSWD clearance, etc.
- Drafting of application form
- Evaluation and review of applicant’s existing documents
- Drafting of legal forms
- Does NOT include filing of visa application because this will have to be done by an Embassy-designated travel agency.
- Courier fees for transmittal of documents are also excluded.
Assistance in visa application, Legal form