- This product is protected and cannot be purchased.
Seoul Spring Tour
*Available only every April
Want to join our group tour in Seoul? Travel with a group of friends or meet new people and you’ll never feel lonely! This Jan Is Cooking exclusive tour includes roundtrip airfare (baggage allowance, seats, meals, insurance), travel tax, accommodation in Seoul, airport transfers, and more! Definitely, the best in value South Korea tour.
FOR BIG GROUPS / CORPORATE / THEMED TOURS, please shoot an email to email@example.com or inquire here.
I have been doing group tours, although unadvertised, since 2012. My family, friends, and guests enjoy my South Korea tours because they’re customized, flexible, and they’re logically arranged so that you can make the most of your time.
In this exclusive Jan Is Cooking Seoul Spring Tour, a common itinerary is created but participants have the option not to join one or some of the activities. In case a participant opts out, our team will create a customized itinerary based on what the participant prefers to do.
This tour is not like a packaged tour where you need to follow a strict schedule. Everything in the itinerary is flexible and movable except for the day tour outside Seoul. Depending on the weather, circumstances, or time constraints, some items in the itinerary might not be accomplished.
A member of our team will join the tour if we get at least 15 confirmed bookings. Otherwise, the tour will push through, and a local (Korean) tour operator will meet the guests for the day tour outside Seoul.
In case a member of our team will join the tour, he/she will be your travel companion but note that he/she will be with you also for his/her own rest and relaxation. If the itinerary is too tiring, or the circumstances require him/her to slow down, our team member may opt out of an activity or take it slow. Rest assured though that he/she will make sure that you will be able to completely enjoy the activities lined up for the day.
If there’s a place that you would like to see, or an activity or class that you would like to experience, and it’s not included in our itinerary, let us know so that we can prepare everything for you from booking vouchers, to downloading maps, and writing down exact directions.
TENTATIVE INCLUSIVE TRAVEL DATES:
April 11 to 15, 2019 (Thursday-Monday)
Air Asia or JejuAir (whichever is cheaper)
Guesthouse in Myeongdong
JANUARY 15, 2019 (*payment beyond deadline may mean a higher price due to changes in cost of airfare and accommodation)
- Roundtrip airfare with 15-20kg baggage allowance, seat selection, insurance, and flight charges and taxes (Jeju Air has 15kg baggage allowance / Air Asia has 20kg baggage allowance)
- Philippine Travel Tax
- 5 days/4 nights guesthouse accommodation in Myeongdong
- Roundtrip airport limo bus transfer
- Breakfast for 4 days
- Transportation and entrance fees to your choice of (select one):
- Pocheon Art Valley, Herb Island, and Strawberry Picking
- Nami Island, Petite France, and Garden of Morning Calm
- Everland Day Package with Q-Pass and roundtrip shuttle bus from Myeongdong to Suwon
- Detailed Itinerary (digital copy) with walking/subway tours of Seoul
- Visa application assistance (evaluation and review of visa documents and drafting of legal forms, as needed)
- Actual visa processing/application which shall be done by a designated travel agency
- Snacks, Lunch & Dinner (*only daily breakfast is part of the inclusions)
- Shopping money
- Tips and gratuities
- In-city transportation such as bus, taxi or subway fares (*only transportation costs to/from Pocheon Art Valley, Nami Island, or Everland are part of the inclusions)
- Other expenses for non-covered activities
IN CASE YOU CANCEL:
- Airfare – You will need to coordinate your cancellation and refund directly with the airline company.
- Travel Tax – This will be paid to and refunded by the airline company.
- Accommodation – I will refund the equivalent of 200,000 KRW if cancellation is made by March 1, 2019, and up to 100,000KRW if cancellation is made after March 1 but no later than April 1, 2019. Cancellations after April 1, 2019 will not be refunded.
- Outside Seoul Day Tour – I will refund 60,000KRW if cancelled by April 1, 2019. Cancellations after April 1, 2019 will no longer be refunded.
IN CASE I CANCEL FOR UNFORESEEN/UNAVOIDABLE EVENTS:
You have the option to:
- Get a full refund of everything you paid from me except for the airfare and travel tax which you need to coordinate directly with Air Asia or Jeju Air; or
- Continue with your trip as everything has been pre-booked and arranged for you already. If you agree with this option, I will refund the equivalent of 20,000KRW.
- If you are traveling alone, you may be sharing a room with others in a twin-sharing, triple-sharing, or quadruple-sharing arrangement. However, each of you will be having your own separate single bed.
- If you prefer to stay in a single room, please let me know beforehand as this will cost more.
You need to apply through a designated travel agency. But if you have questions on documentation or complying with the requirements, our team will assist you on that for FREE.
RULES IN GENERAL:
- You will be joining a group of Filipino tourists with different interests and from different backgrounds. Please be nice and welcoming to everyone.
- Please be respectful of everyone’s time, choices, or opinions. If you agree to meet at a specific time, please do not be late or if you can’t make it, please inform everyone beforehand.
- Be prepared to walk a lot, but know that you can always slow down, take a rest, or do something else if you don’t feel like walking.
- Finally, just enjoy and have fun!