In cooperation with Trazy, Korea’s #1 online travel resource, I’m sharing with you their top Korean Winter Specials! The list is a combination of their best-sellers and newly launched packages that you are sure to enjoy. I have compiled their best of the best for your easy reference and the best part of it all: DISCOUNTS! Think of the best discounted travel activities in Korea, curated by real Koreans, based in Korea. Can’t get any better than that!
Ski Resort Only
Here’s the list of the popular ski tours that cater to various needs of ski tourists to Korea. The popular Vivaldi Park is especially loved by young people and is known as the hippest ski resort in Korea. Oak Valley & Bears Town accommodate family visitors with their wide and gentle slopes. Yongpyong and High 1 are the largest ski resorts in Korea and are perfect for advanced level skiers and snowboarders.
- 1 Day Ski/Snowboard/Snow Sled Tour: Vivaldi Park (as low as $68)
- 1 Day Ski/Snowboard Tour: Oak Valley Ski Resort (as low as $24.6)
- 1 Day Ski/Snowboard/Free Time Tour: Bears Town Ski Resort (as low as $45)
- 2 Days/1 Night Ski/Snowboard Tour: Yongpyong Ski Resort (as low as $275)
- 3 Days/2 Nights Ski/Snowboard Tour: High 1 Ski Resort (as low as $330)
Ski + Sightseeing
Trazy has also combined skiing and sightseeing tours for this season. Hwacheon Sancheoneo Ice Festival is where you make a hole in the frozen lake, catch mountain trout and get them cooked on site. Chuncheon has a beautiful landscape in winter and recently gained more popularity for being the filming location of K-drama “While You Were Sleeping.”
- 2018 Hwacheon Sancheoneo Ice Festival & Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort 1 Day Package (Jan 6~28) (as low as $52)
- Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort & Chuncheon Sightseeing 1 Day Tour (+ Spa) (as low as $66)
- Nami Island & Elysian Gangchon Ski Resort 1 Day Package (as low as $92)
- Jisan Forest Ski Resort + Everland 1 Day Tour (as low as $65)
Other Winter Specials
Trazy also offers tours and activities that are only available during the winter season. Their winter specials are some of the best and unique activities out there.
- 2018 Hwacheon Sancheoneo Ice Festival & Garden of Morning Calm Light Festival 1 Day Tour (Jan 6~28) (as low as $67)
- 1 Day Winter Hiking Tour to Snowcapped Mountains (Dec 17~ Feb 25) (as low as $69)
- Pyeongchang Trout Festival: Shuttle Bus Package (Dec 22~ Feb 25) (as low as $56)
- Winter 2018 Special Korail Pass (KR Pass) (Feb 1~Mar 25) (as low as $160)
Just to tell you a little bit more about the Winter 2018 Special Korail Pass (KR Pass), it includes the new express train (KTX) from Incheon Airport all the way to Pyeongchang and Gangneung, the new Gyeonggang Line Seoul – Gangneung. This winter special lets you ride the Korail for unlimited times in 6 or 7 days and aside from that, you also get to enjoy discounts to participating hotels, restaurants, and certain tours and attractions. It’s a great value deal available only this season from Trazy!