When it comes to staying in Seoul, I always prefer to stay in Myeongdong. My favorite guesthouse is Myeongdong MOM House because it’s super accessible and near the subway. It may not be the best out there but because I am so familiar with it and those around it, I always gravitate towards this guesthouse. In this video, you’ll be able to see exactly how near Myeongdong MOM House is to the subway station and the famous shopping streets of Myeongdong. Plus, it’s less than a 5-minute walk to the biggest Daiso store I’ve been to, and so you’ll also be able to see what’s inside Daiso in this video.
If you like my videos, please give my YouTube channel some love by subscribing! Thanks and until next time, Annyeong!
BEFORE YOU GO...
Check out these amazing deals that will make your travel to Korea really convenient and hassle-free!
WIFI EGG/SIM CARD
- 4G Wifi from KT Olleh, for pick up at Incheon Airport
- 4G Wifi from WIDEMOBILE, for pick up at Incheon Airport
- 4G SIM Card for pick up at Incheon Airport
- SAFEX Airport Luggage Services. Drop off your luggage at the airport, and SAFEX will deliver it to your hotel. That means, you can start your tour upon arrival without having to worry about your luggage! On your way back, leave your luggage at your hotel, and SAFEX will pick it up and bring it back to the airport.
- LuggAgent Seoul Airport Luggage Services. Similar to SAFEX, LuggAgent will take care of your luggage for you so that your time is freed up for other things without you worrying about your luggage!
- KR (Korail) Pass. You’ll need this if you’re going to Busan or when you need to take Korail.
- AREX Incheon Airport Express Train One Way Ticket
- KAL Limousine Bus Ticket to City Hall, Namsan, Gangnam, COEX, Jamsil
- Private Airport Transfer for a Group of 7
- Discover Seoul Pass. This is an essential Seoul attraction and transport pass for foreign tourists. The pass functions as both an admission ticket and transportation top-up card (T-Money).